4.0

2014 Mazda MAZDA6 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Mazda MAZDA6:

2014 Mazda MAZDA6 Owner Comments

Aug 252015

MAZDA6

I was driving down a street @ 40mph when the infotainment, speedometer, shut off and I could not accelerate. The stability control warning came on and stayed on. After a brief moment, the stability warning turned off, but the check engine light went on. The car drove normally for the rest of the day, but the very next day, at a stop light, the same thing occurred, but this time, I could not accelerate past 2000 rpms, nor reach 20 mph. I pulled over on the side, and turned off the car. Then turned it back on. It drove normally with the check engine light on the rest of the day, but this could be a very dangerous situation.

- Garden Grove, CA, USA