2008 Mazda MAZDASPEED3 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Mazda MAZDASPEED3:

2008 Mazda MAZDASPEED3 Owner Comments

Jun 292008

Was driving my 08 Mazda speed 3 home from being out and when I got home smelt something burning so I looked around the inside to make sure I didn't drop a cigarette and when I didn't see any I got out and popped opened the hood and when I did the motor burst into flames giving me first degree burns across my face and left arm. Nothing has been by Mazda or anyone to find the source of why it happened.

- Winchester, VA, USA