8.0

1. replace all ignition coils and spark plugs (1 reports)
2003 Mazda MPV engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mazda MPV:

2003 Mazda MPV Owner Comments

Jul 102014

MPV LX

We bought this car used with a hundred thousand miles and learn this the hard way. I can't believe there's no major complaints about this.

I don't know why but this problem keeps coming back every 20 thousand to 30 thousand miles. I got tired of putting it in the shop and it running $700, so I bought the ignition coil, plugs for 270 and a pack of beer and I replace them myself. The way the engine is design makes changing the spark plugs a nightmare.

- , Columbia, SC, USA