8.0

1997 Mazda Millenia engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Mazda Millenia:

1997 Mazda Millenia Owner Comments

Jan 162007

Millenia S 2.4

My Mazda Millenia (s) comes with supercharge from the factory. When I start the car everything is normal, until it warms up, If I try to accelerate the car will choke for air or gas and cut off. The good part is it will crank right away, and I have to push the gas pedal very gently to reach my desirable speed. I went to different shops, I changed the temperature sensor. Then another shop said maybe the catalytic convertor. It seems everybody are guessing.

Is this common problem with the Millenia supercharge edition? Anybody can help..

- , Wesely Chapel, FL, USA