1998 Mazda Millenia wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Mazda Millenia:

1998 Mazda Millenia Owner Comments

Apr 012006

Millenia 6-cyl

In April of 2006, I kept noticing my right front tire losing air. I kept having to put 15 lbs. Every other day in it. I had a friend check the tire and stem and found no problems with them. As this continued, I finally took it to a tire repair shop and found out that my rim was cracked. This could have caused a fatal accident as I was traveling back and forth 350 miles each week with my daughter and grandson aboard. I had to purchase a new rim for $100 and still have the old rim in my possession. I see that I'm not the only one that has had problems with this problem so please advise on the procedure for reimbursement of this rim.

- Roanoke Rapids, NC, USA

Feb 242005

The consumer stated that three out of four rims have cracked without warning. As a result the tires leaked air. The consumer was concerned that he will experience a blow out while driving. The cause has yet to be determined. Please provide additional information.

- Toledo, OH, USA