- June 29: Mazda Recalls Mazda3 and Mazda6 Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 24 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 35 days ago
- June 7: Mazda Recalls RX-8 Cars Over Steering and Fire Risk Problems recalls | 46 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 50 days ago
1995 Mazda Protege
Worst 1995 Protege electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stalls while running1
- windows and blower fan stopped working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda Protege Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Protege compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda Protege overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Protege.