- April 8: Mazda Connect 'Live Traffic' Lawsuit Says Alerts Don't Work news | 17 days ago
- March 8: Mazda MAZDA3 Clutch Noise Lawsuit Keeps Moving news | 48 days ago
- February 26: Mazda Recalls 460,000 CX-5, MAZDA3 and MAZDA6 Vehicles recalls | 58 days ago
- February 14: Mazda Recalls MAZDA2, MAZDA3 and MAZDASPEED3 recalls | 70 days ago
1995 Mazda Protege
Worst 1995 Protege electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stalls while running1
- windows and blower fan stopped working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda Protege Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Protege compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda Protege overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Protege.