- October 5: Mazda Recalls Mazda3 Cars to Prevent Gas Tank Fires recalls | 20 days ago
- September 3: Mazda Recalls Mazda6 To Repair Airbag Problems recalls | 52 days ago
- September 1: Mazda Recalls 2.2 Million Vehicles recalls | 54 days ago
- August 26: Mazda Recalls CX-7 To Fix Ball Joint Problems recalls | 60 days ago
1995 Mazda Protege
Worst 1995 Protege electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- stalls while running1
- windows and blower fan stopped working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mazda Protege Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Protege compares to other years?
Check out our Mazda Protege overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Protege.