7.0

2003 Mazda Protege suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mazda Protege:

2003 Mazda Protege Owner Comments

Aug 212011

Protege EX

It is mostly the front bearings that go. Replacing the bearings only solves the problem for a short time. It will occur again after a year. It was to the point that the auto parts store employee kept telling me that we were doing something wrong with installing the bearings when we came back for the warranty of the parts. My mechanic friend says this is highly abnormal for a car to burn through bearings so quickly.

- , Cleveland, OH, USA

Aug 012012

Protege LX 2.0L I4

I would have to log in complaints about 4 times since the front wheel bearings have failed 4 times within 18 months.

- , Valparaiso, IN, USA