2005 Mazda RX-8 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Mazda RX-8:

2005 Mazda RX-8 Owner Comments

Apr 192014

As I'm driving my clutch pedal gets stuck when it hits the floor and wouldn't up back up on its own and I would have to use my foot to tap it under to go back up. Clutch pedal seems to be leaking oil also. Also at times when I'm wanting to change gears the shift knob would grind gears. If I'm going at a fast speed it often keeps me from shifting to fifth gear and I would have to jump to sixth instead.

- Greenfield , CA, USA

Dec 272007

2005 Mazda RX8 with fuel leak and gasoline fumes. Consumer states that she will not park the vehicle in the garage because of fear the house will catch fire. She states the fumes are heavy after fill ups. The consumer stated the gas leakage happened after each repair attempt.

- Middleburg, FL, USA