2.0

2005 Mazda RX-8 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Mazda RX-8:

2005 Mazda RX-8 Owner Comments

Jun 272014

RX-8

Clutch bracket snapped while at stop sign. Unable to get car into gear.

- Orlando , FL, USA

Apr 192014

RX-8

As I'm driving my clutch pedal gets stuck when it hits the floor and wouldn't up back up on its own and I would have to use my foot to tap it under to go back up. Clutch pedal seems to be leaking oil also. Also at times when I'm wanting to change gears the shift knob would grind gears. If I'm going at a fast speed it often keeps me from shifting to fifth gear and I would have to jump to sixth instead.

- Greenfield , CA, USA