1.7

2006 Mazda RX-8 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Mazda RX-8:

2006 Mazda RX-8 Owner Comments

Aug 312015

RX-8

Clutch pedal assembly snapped in half at weld point, while shifting at normal speeds on highway.

- Ofallon , MS, USA

Jan 072010

RX-8

2006 Mazda RX8 shinka failed clutch pedal while driving in local area. I took it to machinist next door, and he told me that this pedal is unbelievable how weak it is. The metal part which holds clutch pedal is very thin. Now I've been charged around $400 to fix it, and it feels like it is Mazda's fault. I couldn't go to school yesterday, and my school is private college, so I wasted another $150 missing one day of class.

- Suwanee, GA, USA