4.0

2003 Mazda Tribute accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Mazda Tribute:

2003 Mazda Tribute Owner Comments

Feb 082008

Tribute

2003 Mazda Tribute, purchase new. ABS light keeps blinking and then stays on and then goes off. Three separate trips to white plains Mazda at a good cost to us and telling us it was corrected - drive a 1/2 mile from the dealer and the light goes on again. Corrected again and a week later it goes on again! additionally, we have an incident in a parked position with motor running (10/13/08) where the car's RPM jumped to 7,000, the car rumbled and completely shut down. Car could not be restarted. Had to have it towed at a substantial cost to me including a separate charge to try and jump the car and now is at Mazda white plains again. Please contact me. I have called customer service number and they are to be in touch with my dealer. Please advise.

- Irvington, NY, USA