6.0

1. auxiliary shock mounting bracket kit (2 reports)
2004 Mazda Tribute suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Mazda Tribute:

2004 Mazda Tribute Owner Comments

Nov 022015

Tribute XLT 6 cyl

• CVT transmission

There are a lot of horrible stories all around the internet having to pay thousands of dollars to have their rusted wheel well panel replaced (always on rear right wheel on Ford Escapes and Mazda Tributes of these years). After a lot of search around, I found out that many folks suggest not to replace the panel but instead to install an auxiliary shock mount kit that is made specifically for this problem, wich I did.

Find a local shop that can install it for you or simply install it by yourself like I did. This problem is not that bad once you get the right solution, trust me! It took me 4-5 hours to install the kit and patch the hole and it costed me 180$ on ebay. Fitted at first try.

Why would people pay 4000$ for this?

- , Eskdale, UT, USA

Nov 022015

Tribute XLT 6 cyl

• CVT transmission

rear right shock mount rusted

Why would people pay 4000$ for this?

- , Eskdale, UT, USA