2005 Mazda Tribute accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Mazda Tribute:

2005 Mazda Tribute Owner Comments

Dec 212005

Tribute 4-cyl

I had a 2005 Mazda Tribute I, bought in March 2005. In December 2005 I ran off the road and the vehicle rolled twice. I was not seriously injured, but the air bags failed to deploy in the accident. Further, the car radio came loose from its mountings, and whipped around on its antenna cable. I'm not certain, but I think the loose radio hit me in the side of the head causing bruises and contusions.

- Tappahannock, VA, USA