1.2

2005 Mazda Tribute brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Mazda Tribute:

2005 Mazda Tribute Owner Comments

Dec 262015

Tribute

Takata recall this 2005 Mazda Tribute. While driving down the road the light start to flash and there is a car that shows up on my dash I have had this looked at. And everyone said it was wiring problems this SUV has almost. Had me hit and in a car wreck. Because. It will shut down and no pull a hill. Or lose it power.

- Russellville, TN, USA

Nov 202009

Tribute 4-cyl

We took to the Mazda dealer (5900 North oak trafficway, Kansas City, mo 64118) in 2009 because the car did not start. They changed the starter motor and still it did not work then they replaced the battery and it did not work again them they said it is the alternator this all happened just within a week or two and had to spend lot of money. Then again we had to replace the battery four times with in 2009 to 2014. Right now we have the same problem and an auto dealer is saying it is the alternator. I strongly think there should be some kind of recall to this as I have not seen a car like this that has so many electrical problem and this is not safe. Thank you for checking on this and hope this problem will be solved and people will not have any problems in the future.

- Rocklin, CA, USA