8.6

2006 Mazda Tribute engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Mazda Tribute:

2006 Mazda Tribute Owner Comments

Apr 012006

Tribute 4-cyl

Mazda Tribute cruise control failure engine problems my name nageswar karri I have a Mazda Tribute, 2006 model. After 2500 miles, first time I tried cruise control for 2 minute then my car can not go forward on the free way in the middle of the freeway I try to pull over but I couldn't slowly I pull over left line. I have 3 years baby in my Tribute I was scared. I called Mazda 1800 number the answer is they can not do anything because Saturday, and I have full coverage 50,000 miles bumper to bumper and new SUV. Thank for chp officer stopped and he help me to call tow truck to nearest Mazda dealer. I don't understand what is the customer service for Mazda..they said 24 hours 7 days a week road side assistance?..where is the assistance that time 7:00pm...I really get mad because I have 3 years daughter in my SUV... it is crazy....

- Santa Clara, CA, USA

Feb 212006

Tribute 6-cyl

: the contact stated without warning the vehicle stalled while decelerating at 40 mph. The dealership was unable to duplicate the problem.

- Birmingham, AL, USA