- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 43 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 60 days ago
1997 Mercury Mountaineer
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 1997 Mountaineer accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- interior lights stay on after car is started1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner3
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Carrier/Rack1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Power Adjust1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercury Mountaineer Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Mountaineer compares to other years?
Check out our Mercury Mountaineer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mountaineer.