- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 7 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 24 days ago
- October 26: Ford Recalls Escapes and Mercury Mariners to Fix Gas Leaks recalls | 86 days ago
1997 Mercury Mountaineer
Worst 1997 Mountaineer electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- click while starting2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator6
- NHTSA: Electrical System3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercury Mountaineer Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Mountaineer compares to other years?
Check out our Mercury Mountaineer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mountaineer.