- April 18: MINI Coopers Recalled To Fix Passenger Airbag Failures
- April 9: Government No Help to 1.8 Million Chrysler and Dodge Minivan Owners
- March 23: BMW's MINI Division Busted By FTC For Violating Warranty Act
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls 700,000 Minivans and SUVs To Replace Ignition Switches
- February 5: MINI Cooper Hardtops Recalled To Replace Wrong Tire Placards
2002 Mini Cooper
Worst 2002 Cooper electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- water on floor shorted out wiring harness2
- NHTSA: Electrical System6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mini Cooper Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Cooper compares to other years?
Check out our Mini Cooper overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cooper.