- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Continental Airbags in SUVs and Minivans recalls | 5 days ago
- January 17: Government and Automakers Get Cozy With Safety Agreement news | 26 days ago
- January 16: MINI Cooper N14 Engine Timing Chain Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 27 days ago
- January 6: NHTSA Asked to Investigate Fatal Kia Optima Crash news | 37 days ago
- December 21: BMW In Trouble Again, Will Pay $40 Million Penalty news | 53 days ago
2002 Mini Cooper
Worst 2002 Cooper electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- water on floor shorted out wiring harness3
- NHTSA: Electrical System16
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mini Cooper Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Cooper compares to other years?
Check out our Mini Cooper overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cooper.