1. replace the abs wheel speed sensor (1 reports)
2006 Mini Cooper electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Mini Cooper:

2006 Mini Cooper Owner Comments

Sep 052010

Cooper 1.6L

when i had my brake pads replaced, for the first time after i got my car everything had been running smoothly. Then, the ABS, DSC, TPMS lights all came on one at a time, sometimes intermittently, and then sometimes i would start the car and the lights would come on and not go off untill the car was re-started/reset. eventually they all came on and stayed on. then eventally it got to the point that when i would be driving the ABS would kick in when i'm just slowing down at a higher rate of speed...(above 65mph) the pounding on my brakes were awful! I ended up having to replace those too...it took FOREVER to diagnose and forever for the sensor to completely go...when i was told what happened they said it looks like it was cut by one of your belts. well i figured if the car broke itself i should definitely report that i had to pay $382 for an issue that manufacturing could've fixed/prevented.

- , TUlsa, OK, USA