- February 5: MINI Cooper Hardtops Recalled To Replace Wrong Tire Placards
- January 4: MINI Cooper Hardtops Recalled For Lack of Crash Protection
- December 27: MINI Cooper and MINI Cooper S Recalled To Fix Transmission Problems
- December 16: MINI Cooper 2-Door Hardtops Recalled To Fix Seatbacks
- December 11: Nissan Recalls Over 800,000 Cars, Minivans and SUVs
2006 Mini Cooper
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Mini Cooper
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 Mini Cooper by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mini service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mini customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2006 Mini Cooper.