2005 Nissan 350Z suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Nissan 350Z:

2005 Nissan 350Z Owner Comments

Feb 052008

350Z 6-cyl

I bought my car new. At 13K miles, the crankshaft position went out and there was a rattle in the rearend. The dealer fixed both problems. But now at 26K miles, the engine is knocking hard and it turned out my engine is burning oil. Btw, the rattle in the rearend is back again. I bought my car for a total of $32,000 and I don't deserve to make a few trips to the dealership for repairs already when I've only had my car for 3 years with under 30K miles only!

- Irvine, CA, USA