3.7

2010 Nissan 370Z miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Nissan 370Z:

2010 Nissan 370Z Owner Comments

May 132016

370Z

My dash board is starting to melt. It has an oily residue that creates an bright glare in daytime driving making it hard to see safely.

- New Orleans, LA, USA

Dec 152015

370Z

My Nissan 370Z is out of commission for a confirmed escl failure - a known recall part!!! Nissan refuses to help me in anyway. The vehicle would not start, I was told it had to be taken to a dealer before they would do anything to help me. I had it towed 35miles out of pocket. The technicians confirmed the escl failure. Nissan Consumer Affairs refused to do anything for me at all.

- Dover, OH, USA

Oct 152015

370Z

So I have a 2010 370Z (31K miles) and it has been running great up until yesterday. I got in to start it and it wouldnżT start. The only thing I noticed was the intelligent key system warning light was on. Just to be sure, I checked the battery in my remote and, of course, also put the remote in the override slot and nothing. The battery in the car is also fine. Everything else seamed to work, lights, horn, doors unlock/lock. The start button said lock and it would not even turn to accessory mode. Steering wheel was in the un-locked position. Doing a little research online Iżve found that it is more than likely a steering wheel lock problem that leads to the intelligent power distribution module. Apparently this is a fairly common problem and it seems to happen around 30-40K miles. So now I have the pleasure of having my car towed to the dealership so they can charge me (their estimate) $1500! I love my car but this is a problem that Nissan should deal with. There needs to be a recall on this!

- Thronton, CO, USA

Sep 132015

370Z

Was driving on the service road as I exited off the highway and I lost clutch pressure. This is a very common problem in the 370Z and Nissan needs to fix this. There are hundreds of owners who have had this issue. I was left stranded on the service road with no clutch pressure.

- Euless , TX, USA