2004 Nissan Armada miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Armada:

2004 Nissan Armada Owner Comments

May 012015

It had a recall when I went to the Nissan they told me it was already got that service in other dealer by the first owner. I told them the vehicle was doing the same that the recall said and that the Nissan told me to go there. So they told me they cant help me because my truck already got the service. So now im afraid to use it because is dangerous and nobody know how to help me and also the scanner doesn't give us any trouble code. It also have a problem with the brake its look like electric problem when I shut down the engine and start it again the problem is gone. About the other problem is the same signals that say the recall. At first I thought was the fuel pump but I realize it have to happen frequently and isnt, them I realize it have to be electric problem bc that happen first them the break issue so im pretty sure is electrical or the SUV computer.

- Bayamon, PR, USA

Jan 122011

Armada 8-cyl

My 2004 Nissan Armada pathfinder is making a weird clicking noise when I turn the steering wheel. I am also know finding out that there are some recalls out on the vehicle that the company has never sent me info on.

- Palominas, AZ, USA

May 192004

Armada 4WD

We purchased our 2004 Nissan Armada 1 May 2004. The driver's side window has been nothing but trouble since the purchase. It will come off of the track everytime you put the window down. The first time it happened we took the vehicle back to the dealership in nashville. Thet did not want to help us until I absolutely threw a fit because the window was stuck down. Then not even a week later it happened again. I called the local dealership in clarksville. I was told that they would not be able to fix it because the other dealership had already worked on it. So, I proceeded to call the dealership in nashivlle. To make a long story short, I ended up taking the vehicle to clarksville, where they proceeded to blame nashville for the shody work. Clarksville proceeded to fix the vehicle with a new part for the window, and were well aware that we would be moving to New York the next week. About two weeks ago we noticed that the window was off the track again. I have been to two dealerships in the New York area, the first is bay ridge Nissan. They wanted absolutely nothing to do with me. They told me that I would have to go back to the dealership where we purchased the vehicle. So, I decided not to go back to that dealership. Then today, I took the truck to the dealership on staten island which cost me $8 in tolls for me to be treated like a moron and like I don't know anything about the vehicle I am driving. I had to call my husband, who in turn had to pay another $8 in tolls to come and help me even get a little help from the dealership. Funny how there minds changed when he showed up. I am hoping that this will be the end of this problem. Lets see, I dropped the vehicle off at 0830 this morning and still have not heard a word from anyone about it. I know for sure that this is the last vehicle that we will purchase from Nissan. They have the worst customer service in the business.

- Brooklyn, NY, USA