4.7

2004 Nissan Armada wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Armada:

2004 Nissan Armada Owner Comments

Aug 102016

Armada

Brakes, at about 65mph car shakes violently, tv in the middle sounds like its falling out, engine turning over but not starting

- Shepherdsville, KY, USA

Aug 102016

Armada

Bought a 2004 Nissan Armada 08/08/2016 the second day I had to go to the dealers and pay close to 4xx to have a computer hooked up to it because my brake light came on and didnt have any brakes, it then happened the second week of owning the vehicle, called Nissan North America at first I was told I would be reimbursed and my problem fixed then was told its out of warranty. Regardless it was not my fault Nissan does not no how to make vehicle or fix there fauly problems. Then today I went out to start my truck and it will turn over all day long but will not start, I have a 2 year old special needs child and was heading to get his medication which can be very serious if hes without, contacted nna yet again with no luck. On top of the list of other problems iv had with this vehicle.

- Shepherdsville, KY, USA

Dec 232008

Armada

Three months ago, the differential in my 2004 Nissan Armada needed to be replaced. The independent mechanic said that bolts were missing from the axle and he was very perplexed as to why that would be. The differential was repaired but 3 months later the four wheel drive didn't work and the axle had to be replaced. He called the Nissan dealership and they said this was extremely common in all of the Nissan Armadas. They even stocked the front axles because they go through so many of them.

- Rockford, IL, USA