1.7

2005 Nissan Armada body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Nissan Armada:

2005 Nissan Armada Owner Comments

Feb 162013

Armada 8-cyl

On Saturday morning at 845am at a laundry place my vehicle was parked. Next thing we hear a loud noise coming from outside the laundrymat place.. my vehicle was smoking from the hood toward the dash board and then I could not even open the door with the key or the alarm button..so a friend broke the driver window and then tried to stop the fire from spreading but was not successful..I tried to get my belongs but either. My vehicle has been maintain in good service at the Nissan dealer. I only had it for aprox 1yr nothing was wrong with my car until that day for some reason I don't know it caught on fire.. I think these vehicle need to be check out..cause maybe if my kids where inside I believe they would have some burn scars on them, because the stupid door could not be open with the or the alarm key...

- North Charleston , SC, USA