9.5

2007 Nissan Armada engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Nissan Armada:

2007 Nissan Armada Owner Comments

Jul 012007

Armada

The contact owns a 2007 Nissan Armada. The contact stated the vehicle would lose power when braking to a complete stop. Also, when driving at speeds of at least 30 mph, the vehicle would abnormally shake. The vehicle had been to the dealer seven times and only on one occasion did the dealer replaced the stabilizer bar to correct the shaking otherwise, the dealer was unable to duplicate the failure. The failure mileage was 200 and the current mileage was 40,000. Remailed 07/14/2010

- Jackson Heights, NY, USA

Jun 252008

Armada

I have purchased a 2007 Nissan Armada in may of 2007. From the beginning of my purchase I have had problems with the stick shift. When the vehicle is in park and I want to turn into reverse. It gets stuck and it seems that it forces the transmission. The very next day of purchase L return the vehicle to the place of purchase. The lack of attention to my needs and I have been ignored. I have taken my vehicle to be check at Napa Nissan, Napa, ca 94558 and every time L take it in they say that they don't see anything wrong with it and refuse to look at the inside of my vehicle.

- Napa, CA, USA