2.3

2007 Nissan Armada steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Nissan Armada:

2007 Nissan Armada Owner Comments

Jun 102013

Armada

I was driving when my vehicle shut down and I lost power steering. Although my gas gauge said 1/4 tank, the end result was that I ran out of gas. I contacted Nissan and they told me that the vehicle was taken in for a previous recall to fix this problem. Obviously it didn't work, and the next time it happens one of my kids could be driving, or it could result in a serious accident. What can I even do to repair it, if the first repair didn't work?

- Lees Summit, MO, USA

Sep 012009

Armada

The contact owns a 2007 Nissan Armada. While driving at approximately 60 mph, the vehicle began to shake violently. The vehicle was taken to an authorized dealer where the contact was informed the vehicle would need a front end alignment. The repair was performed yet the failure recurred two additional times. The vehicle was taken back to the dealer for an alignment upon each failure. The failure mileage was 30,000 and the current mileage was 43,000.

- Tulsa, OK, USA