2008 Nissan Armada wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Nissan Armada:

2008 Nissan Armada Owner Comments

Jul 132015

Armada

I purchased a used Nissan 2008 Armada le from royal Nissan on 07/11/2015 and the tire pressure light was on and they told me the tires were low and the sensors are gone and they want me to pay for it had the truck for 3 days and truck would not start paid for fuel pump and wrecker and they said it was computer $400 out of pocket when it was a recall on fuel system before I had truck and when driving truck around curve it is like the truck is about to loose control from the front and rear you have to hold steering wheel tight.but I need my 400and something dollars back they made me pay for a recall part shame on them.now in April my battery went out and I changed it and the airbag seat belt light is on blinking and they want to charge me for this and it is making a clicking noise under the dashboard and rear back door now when you start it up.

- Baton Rouge, LA, USA