1.6

2010 Nissan Armada miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Nissan Armada:

2010 Nissan Armada Owner Comments

Jun 192016

Armada

The overhead console for my 2010 Nissan Armada fell off while driving and hit my son (seated in the middle second row) on the head. The plastic fasteners for the console just disintegrated and broke off. There were only 2 tiny fasteners for the huge console. When they broke off and the console swung down it broke off from the stereo control panel. This is ridiculous. I've read so many posts with the same complaint. Why hasn't this been recalled. This is a huge safety issue based on poor construction.

- San Antonio, TX, USA

Jul 172015

Armada

The overhead console leading from the second to third row is starting to drop in my vehicle. This needs to be recalled and replaced as with children in the back rows, this could cause harm.

- Largo, FL, USA