3.4

2011 Nissan Armada wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Nissan Armada:

2011 Nissan Armada Owner Comments

Sep 062014

Armada

I purchased 4 new tires from my Nissan dealership in September 2014. Within two weeks I had two flat tires from the tire sensor leaks. According to tire tec the tire pressure monitoring system servicing rubbers need to be replaced. Once a tire is removed and replaced the rubbers are usually damaged by bending the rubbers thus causing the leaks. I see many complaints on this site advising of sensor warnings and problems with keeping air in tires. This is a problem that is universal to anyone who has a vehicle with the electronic tire sensors and needs to be addressed. So I have had two of my sensors replaced. The other two of my tires constantly leak air.

- Thonotosassa, FL, USA