2012 Nissan Armada brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Nissan Armada:

2012 Nissan Armada Owner Comments

Mar 112014

Right rear parking brake cable bracket snapped. Cable dropped down on to right rear drive axle and a loud grinding noise was heard. Took vehicle to Nissan dealer and they claimed it was not a warranty repair.

- Windsor Mill, MD, USA

Jan 142015

On or about 1/14/2015 I pulled into my mother's driveway to drop off my child for daycare. I put my vehicle in park, applied the emergency brake because the driveway sits up high, and turned off the Armada. Upon exiting my mother's house I observed my vehicle rolling off the driveway on it's own. It didn't stop until it hit the curb across the street. This could have lead to a crash or worse if I had been unloading my child from his carseat when the incident occurred. I hate to think what would have occurred if one of my other children was standing behind the vehicle when the vehicle rolled off the driveway.

- Wichita, KS, USA