2013 Nissan Armada engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Armada:

2013 Nissan Armada Owner Comments

Sep 132013

Armada 8-cyl

Was traveling on a residential road approaching a stop sign. Attempted to apply the brakes and the pedal went straight to the floor. I pumped the brakes and turned the vehicle to the right as I went through the stop sign with very limited braking power. Luckily, no one was in the intersection and the vehicle eventually stopped on the side of the road. The brake and the vehicle dynamic control warning lights were both illuminated on the dash and I placed the vehicle in park. I pumped the brakes several times while the vehicle was in park and the pedal still went straight to the floor. I took a photo of the warning lights and contacted my dealer. I am still working through the next steps with the dealer.

- North Charleston, SC, USA