2001 Nissan Frontier brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Nissan Frontier:

2001 Nissan Frontier Owner Comments

Jul 092005

Frontier 4-cyl

While driving at 4:30 am on July 9th, 2005, my wife experienced a momentary brake faluire while exiting a frewway ramp at anthem way in anthem, AZ wjile traveling about 65 mph. The brakes restored themselves prior to a stoplight at the off-ramp of anthem way and I-17. I have experienced this on a few occaions, but thought it was just my imagination. I have not sought recourse from the dealer, even though the vehicle is under an extended warranty, as I realize that they have to reproduce the problem, which does not manifest itself that often. I believe having been in fleet mangement for 25+ years, that it may be a faulty brake valve. Also I am a member of nafa. There was not any accident.

- New River, AZ, USA