8.0

1. replace motor (1 reports)
2001 Nissan Frontier engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Nissan Frontier:

2001 Nissan Frontier Owner Comments

Jun 192015

Frontier XE 3.3L V6

This is my 6 Nissan truck and it's been a pain in the ass. So much has been repaired on this truck; AC down, repaired new clutch kit and sleeve, flywheel at 60.000 miles, I could go on all the parts I have replaced. I had a Nissan pickup run over 500.000 mile not working on the motor. All my trucks run 250,000 or more miles just a battery and tires and brakes replaced.

No motor should go out less than 100.000 mile, that's just junk. I need a new motor 4500.dollars for the motor plus $1000 for shop time. I put new oil every 2500 mile, I take care all my trucks. this was a lemon from the start . I got this truck off the show room floor in 2001 and still looks like new. I notice on the recall bad oil pump made my motor go down. This is the 1st Nissan truck doesn't get me home.

I LIKE TO GET A NEW NISSAN TRUCK BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS THE CASE. I NEED HELP TO GET MY TRUCK BACK ON THE ROAD. IF YOU NEED PICTURES I CAN SEND SOME. MICHEAL SCHON PEORIA AZ 623/451/2139 E MAIL MIDWESTHOMES75@YAHOO.COM. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. PS. I STILL LOVE MY TRUCK.

- , Peoria, American Samoa