2.0

1. buy a 4wd model (1 reports)
2001 Nissan Frontier transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Nissan Frontier:

2001 Nissan Frontier Owner Comments

Sep 082001

Frontier 2.4L I4

Just something to note for anyone looking to buy one of these. I bought a 2wd frontier with a KA 2.4L in it. I love the truck. It is perfect for me, but if you are planning on towing a trailer or camper with it I'd recommend getting one thats just a little older when they had 4wd as an option for the 4 cylinders because 1st and reverse are geared high enough where you almost have to slip the clutch when positioning your trailer.

- , Randolph, USA