- May 29: Nissan Recalls 402,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 2 days ago
- May 16: South Korea Accuses Nissan of Cheating Emissions Tests news | 15 days ago
- May 12: Mitsubishi: 'Improper Manipulation' of Fuel Consumption Rates news | 19 days ago
- May 5: Consumer Group: Don't Buy Nissan Pathfinder, Frontier or Xterra news | 26 days ago
- May 4: Nissan Recalls Rogue For Lift Gates That Won't Stay Open recalls | 27 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
2005 Nissan Frontier (Page 1 of 10)
CarComplaints.com Notes: In a very limited selection on small pickup trucks, the Frontier is one of the best options except -- and I cannot emphasize this enough -- for one problem that makes it an avoid-at-all-costs pain in you know what: the radiator ruptures and leaks coolant into the transmission, killing it. Such a buzzkill.
This problem affects most 2005-2008 (and maybe beyond) Frontiers.
1.6hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 105,586 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.