- September 9: Recalled: Nissan Cars and SUVs At Risk of Fires recalls | 20 days ago
- August 31: Mitsubishi Fuel Economy Scandal Grows Larger news | 29 days ago
- August 5: Infiniti M35 Hybrids Recalled To Keep the Engines Running recalls | 55 days ago
- July 25: Nissan 'ProPILOT' To Make Debut in Serena Minivan news | 66 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 72 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
2005 Nissan Frontier (Page 1 of 10)
CarComplaints.com Notes: In a very limited selection on small pickup trucks, the Frontier is one of the best options except -- and I cannot emphasize this enough -- for one problem that makes it an avoid-at-all-costs pain in you know what: the radiator ruptures and leaks coolant into the transmission, killing it. Such a buzzkill.
This problem affects most 2005-2008 (and maybe beyond) Frontiers.
1.6hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 104,038 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.