- November 26: Nissan Titan Diesel XD Trucks Recalled For Fuel Pressure Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- November 6: Infiniti Q50S Brake Pad Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 37 days ago
- November 2: Investigation Closed Into Nissan Rogue Airbag Problems investigations | 39 days ago
- October 31: Nissan 370Z Clutch Problems Cause Class-Action Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: Belts And Associated Pulleys Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: In a very limited selection on small pickup trucks, the Frontier is one of the best options except -- and I cannot emphasize this enough -- for one problem that makes it an avoid-at-all-costs pain in you know what: the radiator ruptures and leaks coolant into the transmission, killing it. Such a buzzkill.
This problem affects most 2005-2008 (and maybe beyond) Frontiers.
2.6hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 58,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: