- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 2 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 56 days ago
- May 18: South Korea Looking to Prosecute More VW Executives news | 66 days ago
- May 9: Nissan Sunroof Shattered For No Reason, Says Lawsuit news | 75 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags: Side/Window Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: In a very limited selection on small pickup trucks, the Frontier is one of the best options except -- and I cannot emphasize this enough -- for one problem that makes it an avoid-at-all-costs pain in you know what: the radiator ruptures and leaks coolant into the transmission, killing it. Such a buzzkill.
This problem affects most 2005-2008 (and maybe beyond) Frontiers.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 62,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
seat belts / air bags problem