- October 3: Nissan Versa Airbag Deployments Under Investigation investigations | 17 days ago
- September 9: Recalled: Nissan Cars and SUVs At Risk of Fires recalls | 41 days ago
- August 31: Mitsubishi Fuel Economy Scandal Grows Larger news | 50 days ago
- August 5: Infiniti M35 Hybrids Recalled To Keep the Engines Running recalls | 76 days ago
- July 25: Nissan 'ProPILOT' To Make Debut in Serena Minivan news | 87 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly: Filler Pipe And Cap Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: For years, Nissan trucks and SUVs have had problems with coolant destroying the transmission. And for years, Nissan has done nothing about it.
The 2007 is no different than the 2006 and 2005. Just avoid it.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
fuel system problem