- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 9 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 9 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 28 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags: Frontal Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: For years, Nissan trucks and SUVs have had problems with coolant destroying the transmission. And for years, Nissan has done nothing about it.
The 2007 is no different than the 2006 and 2005. Just avoid it.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 26,025 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
seat belts / air bags problem