7.6

2012 Nissan Frontier wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Nissan Frontier:

2012 Nissan Frontier Owner Comments

Sep 142012

Frontier 6-cyl

The Frontier 2012 (new car) start loosing the alignment, the dealer worked three times with the same problem, changes the original tires for a new 4 tires, but the problem persisted. In 17 months the car damage 6 new tires changed by the dealer due my complaints and they do not want to attend my car anymore no matter the warranty car. I applied to the lemon law, because the engineer send by Nissan said that the car is working properly. But some mechanics tell me the car problem is in the suspension, at this moment I continue waiting for the Florida lemon law results, but very afraid about the insecure feeling at driving my car.

- Miami, FL, USA