2013 Nissan Frontier drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Frontier:

2013 Nissan Frontier Owner Comments

Aug 282015

My clutch has prematurely failed at 20500 miles. The truck is less then 2 years old and I have had continuous issues with the clutch including a service appointment at 3000 miles. The dealer ship told me this is not covered because the part is considered normal wear and tear. I have driven a clutch my entire life and have never had any issues like this before. It seems to me that some of Nissan clutch's are "lemons" and they do not want to take the responsibility to fix them because it is a high use part. I think the company should be held accountable for this issue and no one should have to go through what I am going through right now.

- Bel Air, MD, USA

Mar 232015

Frontier 6-cyl

Transmission shifter will not go into drive driver and vehicle were stranded on the side of the road. Multiple documented failures for this shifter assembly.

- Pennsauken, NJ, USA