4.5

2016 Nissan Frontier seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Nissan Frontier:

2016 Nissan Frontier Owner Comments

Jul 072016

Frontier

The issue with my Nissan Frontier is that the passenger airbag light illuminates randomly while driving (indicating that there is not someone sitting in the seat and the airbag would not go off) while there have been full-grown adults sitting properly in the seat.. I was sent to a dealer, where I was charged for them to look into this and I was told there was not anything they could do because they could not replicate the issue. I tried to explain it randomly happens and that is does not happen every time, however I was told they could not do anything else for me. I have tried to reach your company multiple times and have been ignored. This is a serious safety concern. I have videos of this issue and no one will help me.

- Nashua, NH, USA

Jun 222016

Frontier

The contact owns a 2016 Nissan Frontier. After the vehicle was serviced for an oil change, the air bag warning light illuminated. The vehicle was not diagnosed nor repaired. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 14,007. The VIN was unavailable. Updated 08/30/16

- Shreveport, LA, USA