2012 Nissan Juke seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Nissan Juke:

2012 Nissan Juke Owner Comments

Feb 112016

Juke

I was driving down the road a lady went through the stop sign and I hit her passenger side door going about 20-25 miles an hour. My car was seen by adjuster yesterday and he totaled it. It is still sitting in lot I told him I wanted Nissan to come find out why my airbags did not deploy.

- Grantsville, UT, USA

Jun 302015

Juke

Ms. Adas was driving her Juke in the left lane when a rv in the center lane to her right attempted a U-turn and caused her to strike the rv. The vehicle was totaled and she sustained serious injuries but the airbags did not deploy.

- Houston, TX, USA