2012 Nissan Leaf accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Nissan Leaf:

2012 Nissan Leaf Owner Comments

Feb 222015

Leaf

New car headrests are angled too far forward. I do not want to slouch, so I would like to sit with my seat upright. This forces my head into a very unnatural position, causing me pain. Even with the seat tilted back, the headrest still forces my head forward, and creates a difficult driving position with my shoulders slumped forward and my head tilted. This causes headaches & distraction. This discomfort is also true of the 2013 Ford Focus, the 2010 Toyota prius, and the 2013 Subaru outback that I have recently driven. I understand this is an effort to reduce whiplash injuries, but it is causing flexion/overuse injuries in owner's necks!

- Renton, WA, USA