2003 Nissan Murano brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Nissan Murano:

2003 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Oct 032012

While driving in traffic the engine on my 2003 Nissan Murano stopped, thankfully I was able to maneuver car to safety, another time waiting for train to cross approximately waiting 12 minutes in drive and idling, engine shut itself off, while driving 25 mph and making left hand turn car stalled again almost resulting in another vehicle to hit my vehicle- called Nissan and they said that the recalls have been completed for my vehicle I then asked Nissan is it dangerous for engine to quit while in motion she expressed that she was sorry for that to have happened- what if I were hit whose fault is it to be hit if your car has decided to not run at that moment"this same occurrence has happened over again and since I have had this vehicle it has had no heat- resulting as to being an expensive summer only vehicle really stinks has been nothing but trouble and no one helps- is at dealer right now and is saying cam sensor, how much will it cost me to fix something that hasn't been right since purchase of this Nissan 2003 Murano" I would like them to do what is right and fix the problem without the highway robbery crud!

- Kimberly, ID, USA