1.2

2003 Nissan Murano fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Nissan Murano:

2003 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Jun 082012

Murano 6-cyl

It was hot outside. I was on a major highway and all of a sudden I was unable to accelerate then the car lost power. I had to have my vehicle towed to a mechanic to find out my fuel pump fuse blew. Since then within a month time my car has lost power twice and abruptly stopped running on a major highway going about 55 mph. Putting myself and kids in a very dangerous situation. After sitting for about 20 minutes the first time and a hour the second time I pumped the gas pedal, turned the key and it started right up. I purchased my 2003 Murano only 4 months ago and never thought I would be here today scared to drive. Nissan needs to take these complaints much more seriously before someone lose their life behind this defect.

- New Rochelle, NY, USA