1. replace wiring, get a cat (1 reports)
2004 Nissan Murano electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Nissan Murano:

2004 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Aug 162007

Murano 3.5L

I have extended 7 years or 70,000 miles. This is not covered. I have to pay it myself, because of rodents chew my wires bare on the gas tank. Nissan has to replaced the hold gas tank and wiring . My Murano is still in the Nissan shop. The price they said was around $900 with tax. I was wondering how to prevent it from happing again. Thank you!

- , Mickleton, NJ, USA