2.9

2006 Nissan Murano accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Nissan Murano:

2006 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

May 022010

Murano

Solar visor not secure. Has fallen repeatedly during normal driving. Presents major safety hazard as view of road will be impaired when visor fails to remain in up position.

- Foxboro, MA, USA

Sep 012009

Murano

I own a 2006 Nissan Murano and in the fall of 2009, started experiencing an issue with my sunvisor. I understand that this issue is not just mine, but many other owners have the same problem. While driving, the sunvisor randomly falls down, sometimes hitting me (or my family) in the head. It is clearly a safety issue. It always occurs on rough road surfaces but also happens on smooth highways, and at random times, often startling me or whoever is driving my car. We have purchased & replaced the clips that holds the visor but that is not the problem. The visor just does not lock in the "up" position. We have also spoken to the dealer and they said it is not under warranty and is a $350-400 replacement part. Other owners have indicated they will not cover is under their "goodwill program" either.

- Belle Mead, NJ, USA