2006 Nissan Murano fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Nissan Murano:

2006 Nissan Murano Owner Comments

Sep 152009

Murano 6-cyl

My 2006 Murano has a fuel gauge sensor problem. It doesn't work so the fuel gauge in the car is never correct.

- Stone Mountain, GA, USA

Feb 052009

In February of this year, my 2006 Nissan Murano began to stall as I was driving. I brought my car into the dealership and was told that the bello boot was loose. I paid to have the fuel injection system cleaned. Could this be related to recall #09V16900.

- New Orleans, LA, USA